DML events, meetings, get-togethers, etc...

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 19:01:52 EDT

  There's been a lot of talk lately about DMLers getting
together, so I wanted to do something to try and make the
whole process easier.

  I used the same software that's used for the DML Profiles to
make "DML Event Profiles"... The event organizer can maintain
a page with the event information, location, date, people who are
interested in coming, etc.

  Those of you who are already in the process of putting together
an event, feel free to add the event! Let me know if you think
of any changes that should be made...

  The URL is: http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/

  Obviously, there aren't any events there yet, but you can add
them here:

  http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/dmlevent.html

 (Or there is a link on the event page itself that'll go to the above
URL)

  Hopefully this'll help out somewhat; lemme know what you think!

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |