Whatching While You Back Up

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 20:44:05 EDT

Errrrrrrrrrrrr... I am so pissed right now I can bearly type@!!!!!!!!

Anyone ever have someone stand behind you, by their car, in a tight parking
lot and watch you back up?>??????? Not doing anything helpfull like
telling you how much room you have 'till impact mind you, just watchin' to
see IF you'll hit?! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I can't even count the times
I've helped folks out of a tight situation!

Granted, I should know where my ass is by know, but with the cap on the
back I'm having a bitch of a time judging with the "cow-catcher mirrors".
While I've never driven a big rig, I had an easier time judging distance in
an 18' straight back than I'm having with my Dak.

Anyway, this sh*thead really bugged me and after I got out I purposely spun
tires and slung the rearend out of the lot just to get his attention and
use my "coated arm out the window" salute!

Maybe I'm overeacting but all I can say is I'm glad I don't have power
windows 'cause I had some choice words for the SOB but he was on the
passenger side of my truck.... Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

T.