Re: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 20:10:48 EDT

>what ever happened to Jules being on the list?
>Eric

I think that the whole JBA deal made him mad and he did the classic "I'm
losing so I'll take my game and leave" routine .

I sent Jules a private e-mail stating what my intentions were and were not
in that scenario , and I did it very tastefully and with tact . But I did
let him know that I did not appreciate him taking pot-shots at me openly .

I guess Jules has banned me from his form of "Eden" . Hope I survive .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net