Watching while you back up( TG Hanlde Relocation)

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 00:28:35 EDT

Today was a sad day for my Dakota. :-(

I was in the drive thru at the local taco smell. It was around 3:00, right
when school is let out and kids were everywhere. Well a lady and her kids come
out & get into there car, which I was blocking there way. I looked in my
rearview and saw no car(the tailgate was even down). So I decided I would be
nice and back up so they could get out. I threw it in reverse, quickly glanced
back and BAMN. I look back and theres a woman and a kid in an old Acura
Integra with my tailgat on her bumper. I get out and look at the damage. Well
her car has little to no damage and on the top lip of my tailgate theres
about a 2 foot long line of scatches and a nice spot of white paint. Luckily,
she didnt car about her car, she said" its beat up anyway".So I apoligized
and hoped back in my truck. At first I was in shock, because I have never been
in an accident. Since i am going to get it fixed i thought about relocating
the tailgate handle and putting a led brake lite in. Anyone know where I can
find a Handle Relocatingkit or the brake lite?

Sorry so long,

2me