Re: Re: Top speed 115?Dear smart ass

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 07:51:01 EDT

When I had my 96sport, we would regularly cruise long trips between
100 and 110mph without any problems. Yes I had thought about what
would happen if...but if you are in control of your own vehicle and
alert while doing it there shouldnt be any problem. Now the light foot
people out there are saying " what if..." Well, what if can kill you
at 40 mph just as quickly as 140mph.

---Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> wrote:

> Uh Oh, what time is it? It's time to calm down, yeah, we all love
calm down
> time! But seriously folks, I'm sure most of us have pushed the
limit on
> speeding, and my motto is "to each his own but don't mess w/ me" And
if you're
> hitting 115 on the quarter and still have a stock computer, I'd like
to know
> your setup.
> Later,
> Robert
>
> BlKV8Dkota@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Seeing as you're already 15 MPH short of doing TWICE the legal
highway
> > limit, maybe you should SLOW DOWN! I'd LOVE to be the cop that
pulled over
> > someone doing 115...
> > Or do I have it wrong and you race that thing?
> >
> > Listen smart ass I race my truck so just shut up, and even if i do
that on
> > the highway i can control myself unlike who probaly drives like a
bitch.

> --
> Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
> http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm