Re: Daks at the ATM

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 15:23:50 EDT

>Point well taken. I was hoping not to offend any of the female members of
>the list with that. I just ran across it and thought it was funny. If I'd
>found the same thing relating to men, I would have shared it too. BTW, my
>wife thought it was funny and she usually doesn't care for anything like
>that. Anyway, I would *epically* not want to offend you, Norah. Anybody who
>goes around quoting my hero Robert A. Heinlein is OK by me.
>
>(Valentine) Michael (Smith) Crumley

Hey Michael - my favorite book - Stranger in A Strange Land - very cool -
GROK! Dak owners = gotta be the greatest.

Anyway, I wasn't offended at all, I drive a big, mean, black DAK and it
takes a lot to offend me. I just thought I'd see what happens when I made
things a little more fair. BTW, it was funny. :)

Dakota content: If I'm on the road and people offend me, I just drive over
them! Dakota 4x4's RULE!!!! Sorry, I got a little carried away ;)

Norah

I don't like to be called 'Doctor'... When they began handing out
doctorates for comparative folk-dancing and advanced fly fishing, I
became too stinkin' proud to use the title. I won't touch watered
whiskey and I take no pride in watered-down degrees.

Jubal Harshaw in "Stranger in a Strange Land" - by Robert A. Heinlein.