Stuffing Beemer Snobs & Such

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 13:48:06 EDT

I really enjoy stuffing it to the hi brow snobs that live around me as they drive their meg $ beemers, mercedes' , lexii, infinitii and especially the hi buck SUVs. These are the folks I target
performance gains for, not the gum snapping kids in their high school auto shop rods.

There's nothing more satisfying than putting it to those pretenders with heavy wallets that routinely flout every rule of the road as if driving a german car owner exempted them .
 If I
were a cop around here, I would be high on the monthly bonus list for citations and that
would be discounting speeding tickets. There are many more infractions for other types of dangerous driving out there (biggest ones are failure to yield right of way, and other erratic
moves) but it seems that the police are interested almost totally in speeders. Perhaps this just a local thing.

rob
'95 Dak SLT, 5.2L, 4x2,auto
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)