Re: Stuffing Beemer Snobs & Such

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 15:51:36 EDT

Watch out for the Bought My Wife drivers. I had one of them jump out of his ride and assault me once, 'cause I didn't let him out in traffic, and then he yelled at me, and being a 16 year old punk,
I flipped him off w/ both hands, creating the advanced "two hands within window" mod. He wasn't too happy about that. Turns out he was the owner of a local TV station, big man in StL. Hehehehe
All I lost out of it was a shirt, though.
Later,
Robert road rage Trottmann

rking@jjsnack.com wrote:

> I really enjoy stuffing it to the hi brow snobs that live around me as they drive their meg $ beemers, mercedes' , lexii, infinitii and especially the hi buck SUVs. These are the folks I target
> performance gains for, not the gum snapping kids in their high school auto shop rods.
>
> There's nothing more satisfying than putting it to those pretenders with heavy wallets that routinely flout every rule of the road as if driving a german car owner exempted them .
> If I
> were a cop around here, I would be high on the monthly bonus list for citations and that
> would be discounting speeding tickets. There are many more infractions for other types of dangerous driving out there (biggest ones are failure to yield right of way, and other erratic
> moves) but it seems that the police are interested almost totally in speeders. Perhaps this just a local thing.
>
> rob
> '95 Dak SLT, 5.2L, 4x2,auto
> (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
> (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
> /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
> / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
> * ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
> ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
> Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)

Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm
Davidson, NC
95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD