Re: Moon Roof/Sun Roof

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 20:32:18 EDT

At 08:09 PM 10/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Talk like this started the "hand out the window" mod. One doesn't need an
>overhead console to tell you if it's winter. One doesn't need a little
>electric motor to open a sunroof. In StL I could get a pop-up, fully
>adjustable, also fully removeable, installed w/ solar glass (not too hot)
w/ a
>lifetime warrenty and yearly maintainence for $300.

What kind of yearly maintenance would you need ? "Yep , it's still there!"

  W/ the extra $1000 I can
>get nitrous so it'll be really windy just outside my sunroof. I call this
the
>sunroof w/ the hand "towards the ceiling" mod. Professional users of the
"hand
>towards the ceiling" mod can use it like the yawn/stretch in Jr. High, and
drop
>the hand over behind the passenger, resting the hand on her shoulders, very
>slick, very cool, very modern.
>Later,
>Robert sly Trottmann

Robert , I hope this additional mod "towards the ceiling" isn't automatic .
I would hate to have it engage while me and my beer drinkin' buddies are
cruising down the street with no women in site .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net