Re: Moon Roof/Sun Roof

From: t martin (tmartin1996@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 21:21:52 EDT

I love my manual sunroof. I ordered it from the dealer at purchase,
knowing that the best place in town (Prov., RI) was Benefit Auto (they keep
my wife's Volvo electric sunroof running well), but not really being sure
whether I wanted to go direct or through the dealer. I should have gone
direct. The dealer got $300, Benefit did the work for the dealer, and I
saw the cost sheet: $151.00. Double mark up. At least I know where to
negotiate from next time. The Dodge dealer, BTW, is a crook.

It's really great in the mornings and evenings now that temps have dropped.

--tm