Re: RE: Re: Top speed 115?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 00:50:25 EDT

I think we can file that one under "unnecessary." It's hard enough to
keep this list Dak- related, what with all the differing views
represented by a mere sampling of 500 people, but I think we can all
keep stuff like this on private e-mail, although I cannot seem to
understand how a simple discussion of the speed limiter on a Dakota can
end up in flaming about how fast people drive.
It should have gone somthing like this:
"Do Dakotas have a speed limiter? Mine won't go over 115"
"Yes, they do, in what situations do you get your Dak over 110?"
Mature conversation of safe and prudent driving should persist.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu