Re: Dear smart ass

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 23:52:48 EDT

At 11:11 PM 10/6/98 EDT, you wrote:
>You are a real Dick you know. I realize you probably have no life and a
>crappie truck so all you do is sit on the net and hone you typing skills and
>play Dungeon and Dragons But some of us have a life and cannot type all that
>well because we either are kicking ass in our trucks or kicking the crap out
>of guys like you.
>

>JOSH

All right....

I've had enough of this....

This list is full of people who crack jokes, and basically we are a bunch
of fun lovin' guys and gals. Now, I admit the list gets serious sometimes,
but calm down....

Okay, yes, I have topped my truck out for the hell of it. I did it at my
own risk, in the middle of nowhere and I was only endangering myself.
Granted, if I had splattered my guts across the road, I wouldn't have been
found for days. But that's for me to choose. Now I took this all as a
joke at first, and thought it was funny. But now I see people getting all
defensive and stuff.

So here's my opinion....I race my truck, on the street and the track. I
don't look for races on the street, unless I feel I need to prove a point.
I think a bunch of people on the list take stuff too seriously.

Yeah, so he goes fast in his truck...Who am I to tell him he shouldn't or
that it's wrong. It's his choice, okay?!?! Get over it...both of you!!!

I don't mind the cussing, it's the public berating of you two by each other
that is starting to piss me off. Personal attacks over e-mail is really
lame. Calm down, sit in your corners, take a nap, and go enjoy your trucks!!!

Brian