Re: Expedition into self-mutilation

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 00:10:45 EDT

Nah , I love the job , and the people I work for , I'm just a dramatic SOB
. Where else could I sit online all day to "make sure the cable modems are
working properly" ? I mean , c'mon.....it's a 1000 Kilobytes per second
cable modem that just sits there and downloads quicker than Clinton in the
oval office . They don't break once they get runnin' !
Stress ? helluva lot of it , but I enjoy the challenges and calling the
shots when I get a chance .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net