Sticky Issues

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 14:29:22 EDT

   The negative version is just an inverse selection. That's easy to do (even
Microsoft Paint can pull it off). I just left it in the black on white to
save headaches. I will do a final series of versions and put them up on my
design web page soon (I hope to have them done tonight). I'll try several
versions and let the DML'ers decide. If you want to take one of them to a
sign shop they'll probably do it custom (in any color you want) for a twenski,
they'll just load the postscript data into their vinyl cutter and go to town.
Being postscript, it can be sized up and down to any size you want. If
someone wants to put a huge buy together they are welcome too.

Shaun H.