Re: Dakota Sport...squeeky brakes

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 15:21:17 EDT

I had this problem with the factory pads....I bought some carbon metallics at
Autzone at like 40,000 miles and since I put those on now at 95,000 I havent
had any related noises.......these are great pads, I run them on the front
too, lifetime warranty and they are very inexpensive.......I have been told
that the rotors/drums will make a nasty noise like the squeeky noise you have
if they are warped, as mine were also. After they were turned and the new pads
put on the noise was gone...good luck!