RE: Gibson or Dynomax?

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 16:32:33 EDT

>Ps - any update on your tire clearance issues, Brian??

Uh...not yet...things like huge papers for my Critical Reading and Writing
class have screwed my weekends over. I will play with it on Saturday. I'm
going to have a thin spacer made, and shave some of the a-arm off. Going
to strengthen it by welding on some supports. This is the plan, at least.
A cool way to do it would be tubular a-arms, but no one makes those that I
know of.

I am farming the welding out to friend. I can do the easy stuff, but
welding on a suspension peice is a little out of my league...

I should have it done by the end of this month. All of the sudden my
professors have been pouring on the work, so I haven't been able to do
much....

Brian