Interesting/Puzzling Thought

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 16:51:26 EDT

I find it interesting that for some reason List members seem to be extremely
reluctant to post sources, and part numbers when they announce a "fantastic"
new go fast part.

Why would you not want to pass that information out when you announce this
latest acquisition that makes your tuck work so much better. Especially when
you know the first thing you will get is a dozen responses of "what's the
part number??".

Example of typical post: "I just installed a K & N open element air filter
and does it make a difference."

Why not this: "I just installed K & N open element air filter P/N XXXXXXX,
and does it make a difference.

Anyway, when you find something gives us the source and part number so you
don't get a dozen e-mails asking for that information.

JMHO

JonH