Re: Spankers unite

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 16:54:56 EDT

At 11:06 AM 10/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I thought some of the street racers on the list would get a kick out
>of this dickhead. Why don't we all fill his mailbox and tell him what
>a child he is....
>

>This is a forwarded message
>From: MIKE MATARAZZO <MIKE_MATARAZZO@Peoplesoft.com>
>To: mike@snakebite.com <mike@snakebite.com>
>Subject: For sum of you bragees'
>
>===8<==============Original message text===============
>My best friend has a dakota 4x4 w/318 v-8, exuast, chip, air by meldrum
>intake, headers, etc...It's brand new....I have a 86 5L v-8...and spank
>HIM ALL DAY LONG......my car has ONLY exaust, and air intake..All these
>claims are people who think there being raced!....wake up
>LOSERS.....though the truck is fast...IT's NOT a SPORTS CAR......so
>don't try to act like it,talkin all this trash
>

>===8<===========End of original message text===========
>
>---Mike, near Houston.---

Uh...what a dipsh!t....Man, those mid-eighties Mustang are a piece of cake.
 What the hell is he talking about? He's probably one of people who has
been spanked and is trying to make himself feel better.

There is a bracket racer out here with an 85 Mustwang 5L that has a cam,
headers, K&N, gears, a 5spd, and a bunch of other crap and he only runs low
15's.

Although he won't ever see this, I'm going to voice my opinion anyways....

No, they're not sportCARS, they're stortTRUCKS!! Get over it dude...My
truck might be slower than your car, or maybe not, but at least it does
more than one thing.

It's a "multi-tasking" vehicle. I can tow 6000 lbs, or 1400 lbs in the bed
of it. Better to have one vehicle that can do many things; go fast, haul
stuff, than have to ask your friend there to borrow his truck...

I only see one person talking trash here...and that would be you!

Brian