Re: RE: HI FLO Injectors

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 17:01:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/98 10:08:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:

<< Eric,
 Are those 22lb injectors?? P/n?? Were thinking about that to compensate for
 the 700cfm TB. Your using the stock computer still eh? >>
Ya know, Im not sure what the rating or the part number is! Im going to check
this weekend though so Ill get back with ya Saturday afternoon. Ill post it
HFI P/#.
No stock comp either. Im using the hipo computer. Its almost unreal the
difference of the motor even at an idle. It runs so much smoother with
balanced injection! I told that to a friend in my studio and I got the "I told
ya so!". WOT its extremely fast, going from 80 to 100 is a blink of an eye(
not literally obviously but not far!) Im borowing my old G-Tech this weekend
so Ill get some 0-60 times for ya and G-force ratings
Eric
95. 5.9, 5spd, 4.10suregrip,P&P throttle body, Gutted Intake, pulleys, hipo
comp, K&N open element, JBA headers and a whole lot of woopass runnin 13.89