Re: RE:115 -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 17:38:44 EDT

>>>States like Virginia make me sick . They would rather have people
starving
, drug dealers dealing , murderers murdering , rapists raping , etc ,<<<

yep.... and they would rather have these tings happen than take away
the car tax, give government employees raises, and, for God's sake,
Give Teachers and Cops a RAISE! I've lived in Va all my life we have nice
roads that are 6 to 8 lanes, beautiful tourist areas, and millions of Dak
hungry Deer (that you're not allowed to shoot!) We also have two of the
top 10 murder cities (Portsmouth and Richmond) and a crazy number of
subsudized housing for a state this size... I should move =(

-mike d.