RE: 5 speed

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 17:52:30 EDT

Remember the 5-speed wasn't available on the 5.2 Dak until after the first
few years . I believe that Chrysler had concerns about traction and from
what I heard at the time , they had production problems with the Sure Grip
at that time as well .
I'm sure it will come , but when ?

At 04:19 PM 10/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>......Speaking of 5 speeds, can someone give me an explanation as to why
>there isn't one offered in the R/T. You take the biggest engine you
>could fit in this pick up, put 17" rims on it, lower it, and give it a
>sport suspension, and an automatic?!?!?! Dodge disappoints me on that
>decision.
>
>-Brian 98 Dakota Sport 5-speed

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net