Re: Stuffing Beemer Snobs & Such -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 17:51:39 EDT

>>>Watch out for the Bought My Wife drivers. I had one of them jump out
of his ride and assault me once, 'cause I didn't let him out in traffic, <<<

You probably shoulda' just got out and stood up. Seeing your tall mug get
out and walk towards me would make me want to find a way out of
traffic =) Seriously, I had something like that happen to me, except I
engaged the young man in his physical exploits and had several cops
pull me off of him when the ambulance arrived.... I told him I had a Black
Belt, but nooooooooo...... Just think, they let people like that DRIVE!

-mike d.