RE: Custom programmed PCMs

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 18:37:17 EDT

DML,
This is probably too preliminary but Frank H is working with JET to do some
custom programming for the big TB situation. No telling whats going to come
out of it, but for us 97-98 guys that want something soon beyond the stage
II module I think this is the only avenue right now that might be cheaper
than 500 bones. Sure wish Mopar would do something about this, even if its
to say no dice!
BKB