Re: Body Lift (airbag?)

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 21:39:04 EDT

Ive got a 93 with a 3"BL no airbag in my truck but the install was real easy
ignore anyone who tells you it dosent fit with the V8, I bought a
trailmaster lift for $78 and spent a few hours and a total of $125 all
together to get the whole thing done....

if you want specifics on the install just ask...

Chris
93 4x4 3" Body Lift