Re: ring & pinion

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 22:58:34 EDT

<< Oops - forgot to ask - out of curiosity, anyone know who makes the MP
 gears? Just curious. Any pros or cons associated with the MP set?
  Also, besides the SG dif, ring and pinion, and bearings, is there
 anything else that anyone would recommend I have replaced or pay
 particular attention to checking when I have this done?

 Part of me wants to leave the dif on my coffee table at home
 forever........it......it's........it's just beautiful.....(sniff).

 Tate

Richmond makes em, you can get em through Summit a lot cheaper then through
MP. Also Summit has a COMPLETE install kit that comes with EVERYTHING you
need. Really. Worked out killer when we did mine. Other then that dont
forget the Mopar Hypoid gear oil additive for the Sure Grip, and get 2 quarts
Mopar gear oil. Have fun!

Brad