Yellow R/T spotted

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 01:26:29 EDT

Hey DML,

I saw a 99 yellow CC R/T today. I have seen the yellow color on the
Dakota before. I have seen it on a 4x2, a 4x4, and now a R/T. I like it
better on the R/T. The only thing I don't like is the blue decals on the
side of it. I personally wouldn't have gone with that color, but I guess
that is why they are removable. Maybe he will see my
"www.dakota-truck.net" sticker and hop on. I would have stopped and
talked to him, but I was in a hurry to go over to the new woman's place.
There is also a black CC R/T going around by me. He is usually by my
friend's house. Don't know if it is the same guy or not. He might have
traded it in for the yellow, but don't know. I don't know the guy
personally. Hopefully we will have some new members hopping on here.
There are alot of DAKs in the city where I live.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~~~~98 DAK CC 3.9L~~~~~

Sorry so long!