Re: RE: HI FLO Injectors

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 03:48:00 EDT

At 05:01 PM 10/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/7/98 10:08:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>bbridges@alarismed.com writes:
>
><< Eric,
> Are those 22lb injectors?? P/n?? Were thinking about that to compensate for
> the 700cfm TB. Your using the stock computer still eh? >>
>Ya know, Im not sure what the rating or the part number is! Im going to
check
>this weekend though so Ill get back with ya Saturday afternoon. Ill post it
>HFI P/#.
>No stock comp either. Im using the hipo computer. Its almost unreal the
>difference of the motor even at an idle. It runs so much smoother with
>balanced injection! I told that to a friend in my studio and I got the "I
told

  Eric, when you say "balanced injection" do you mean that the injectors
are now balanced with your other mods, or did you actually have these
injectors balanced? (err, flow matched, or whatever its called...)

>ya so!". WOT its extremely fast, going from 80 to 100 is a blink of an eye(
>not literally obviously but not far!) Im borowing my old G-Tech this

  Dang, I think I just found another item for the ol' mod list!! :-)
(Is that my wallet screaming?) ;-)

>weekend
>so Ill get some 0-60 times for ya and G-force ratings
>Eric
>95. 5.9, 5spd, 4.10suregrip,P&P throttle body, Gutted Intake, pulleys, hipo
>comp, K&N open element, JBA headers and a whole lot of woopass runnin 13.89

  Hey, what happened to the 13.7??

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |