Important Magnecor KV85 ignition cable update

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 10:59:25 EDT

Good news.

I just heard from Steve Brown at Magnecor that your wires are going to ship at
the end of this week, or the beginning of the following week at the latest.
For those of you that pre-paid for your wires, I'm going to start packing and
shipping your orders as soon as they arrive.

I've ordered a fairly substantial amount, so I don't think there will be any
shortage of wires. I'll keep accepting orders of all kinds at this price until
Nov 1, so this is something no one should miss out on.

Remember - I'm extending these low prices for every make/model of vehicle, and
not just Dodge trucks. A simple E-mail is all that's required, and I'll reply
with a price quote (most likely by the end of the day) that you won't find
anywhere else...

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance