Re: RE: Fuel Filter

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 11:56:37 EDT

No sorry Chris I dont have a number......I would first look under yuor truck
and visualize what style it is so when you go buy one you can make sure it is
very similar construction wise......I would try getting a filter at a smaller
auto store since they usually carry better stuff.......call around and ask the
stores what brand they carry, try to look for a Dana/Wix filter, I have used
them 3 times on my Dak and thety are of great quality and great fit. Good
Luck, keep me posted on how it goes and if you do cut opne the filter!
Kyle