Clarification

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 12:15:38 EDT

Eric,

        My comment was not directed at anyone in particular. I see this on
both lists I'm on. It' just seems that the first thing that happens is a
flood of inquiries come back for the source and part number so why not put
that in the initial post. If you don't have that information, oh well.
        No offense meant.

JonH