RE: Custom programmed PCMs

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 13:17:06 EDT

jack,
Thats what were working on... So far no definite response though although
since we are "so many" they are very interested. They said they will have
an R/T in their shop next week to evaluate. Frank or I will keep you all
posted (unless that R/T @ JET is someone on the list, in which case they
should keep us posted re: whats up with that...)
BKB