RE: The new guy

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 13:45:47 EDT

Bill,
Dont jump too fast. You only get a lean condition with the 52mm 700+cfm TB,
not the Stage 1s or the home style port and polish units. I dont think you
can increase the FI pressure to get a richer mixture though (I could be
wrong...) We should have some good data for DML review by the end of next
week/ week after if you can wait so you can make a more informed decision.
BKB