Re: DiRT: Important Magnecor KV85 ignition cable update

From: Joshua Boelter (bit@mindless.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 19:20:38 EDT

I was just about to buy some wires for my truck since they are the orignial junk wires, with 71k miles :)

Anyways, I've got quotes for ~$75 on Accell Extreme 8.8's or MSD 8.5s. What do the wires you're offering have over these?

or a url to a site (going to look myself in a sec...)

(tagline has truck info)

Thanks

>I just heard from Steve Brown at Magnecor that your wires are going to ship at
>the end of this week, or the beginning of the following week at the latest.
>For those of you that pre-paid for your wires, I'm going to start packing and
>shipping your orders as soon as they arrive.
>
>I've ordered a fairly substantial amount, so I don't think there will be any
>shortage of wires. I'll keep accepting orders of all kinds at this price until
>Nov 1, so this is something no one should miss out on.
>
>Remember - I'm extending these low prices for every make/model of vehicle, and
>not just Dodge trucks. A simple E-mail is all that's required, and I'll reply
>with a price quote (most likely by the end of the day) that you won't find
>anywhere else...

-Josh bit@mindless.com
95 Ram 1500 4x4 Std Cab SWB 5.9 265x75 LSD
80 CJ7 327 SBC TH400 Dana 44's w/ Detroits 33x12.5 SuperSwampers -n- more...