Re: vibrations at 90mph

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 23:51:23 EDT

I remember quite a few of us getting vibrations around 90mph. I know
that I have it, and get kinda quizy going over it. When they put mine on
the dyno, I backed away when he pushed it over 90. I felt better when he
got it to 115mph without blowing anything up. My driveline fell out
shortly after I picked it up from the dealer (less than 1000miles). I
thought the vibration was from the replaced transfer case, driveshaft,
etc.

Dave
'97 Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
homemade ram air