Re: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 02:12:12 EDT

You're right about the computer. I even recomend pulling the battery
cables and reseting it before you get ready to roll with the new FABWAS TB
on there. Jet said their computer took 40 miles to learn. Before I had
the jet, I would pull the battery cable before I raced to get more gas in
there. I had headers a K&N FIPK and the SS/T exhaust. It was way lean.
Pulling the cables made it go into run rich (break in mode) for a while,
but it always went away until I got the JET.

Bill