Re: Dear smart ass -Reply

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 08:02:50 EDT

I agree with you to a point. We dont need the nasty name calling, but
I dont agree with you about the small answers, or about bragging about
racing. This list is about Dakota's and ALL things associated with
them. I myself am out of the racing game until I get the new engine
broke in, but you better believe I am gonna get back into it in the
spring!!!
We all know how heavy the email is. It is almost a second job for some
of us (the ones who cant answer at work anymore :) )but it is just as
easy to delete the stuff you dont want to read as it is to read it.
I'm not trying to rehash or rekindle the flames, but if you dont like
the way the list is, leave.

---Michael Fleigle <fleigle@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Why is it that everyone has to put in there opinion about something
when
> they had nothing to do with the original argument in the first
place.
> If no one would have said anything about this 115mph thing it would
have
> been done by now but no, everyone had to add their opinion. I think
> most you guys are to anal to begin with. There are probably
exceptions
> out there but I am saying in general. Most of the stuff that goes
> through this list shouldn't anyways. If someone says something that
not
> every single person agrees with than you guys drag it out for
months. I
> am just waiting for the automatic vs. stick shift thing to return.
And
> why is it that everyone has to add a stupid one word or one sentence
> remark to every good idea or funny thing that someone says. I can't
> believe that there are people out there that have to write "ha ha
ha" or
> "good one dave" and nothing else. Do you think that anyone cares if
you
> are laughing. This list averages around 200 messages a day, I think
we
> can do without the one word or one sentence replies. One more thing
> have to say while i'm on my soap box, who cares if you can beat
another
> vehicle at a stop light. Every time you "put the spank down" do you
> have to put it on the list? We all know already that our trucks are
> faster than most and slower than some. Who is the dick now?
>

> Fleg
> wish I had a bullshit filter for this list

==
George J Hooper

99 R/T, regular cab, Deep Amethyst
All the toys, except pwr seats.

Money cant buy happiness. You have to convert it into toys to be happy.