Re[3]: RE: new engine....prices????????

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 10:42:50 EDT

That's an interesting point, Bob. Is there any documented evidence that the
quality is worse with the engines coming from Mexico?

Curious.

T.

Subject: Re[2]: DML: RE: new engine....prices????????
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 10/8/98 1:38 PM

     Whit: Goes to show you that you never know how much abuse the thing
     went through before you got your hands on it. By the way, the 360s
     are made in MEXICO while the 318s are manufactured in DETROIT. Food
     for thought.
                                Bob