Trans moan, was: Leaking Trans on my RT!!!!!

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 09:51:16 EDT

This is not a big deal. It is something that all dodge auto's seem to be
doing. I know mine does it when it is cold. It only does it in the winter
when you first crank up. I think it is just the trans fluid is thick and
gels some in the winter. No big deal I dont think. Mine makes all sorts
of noise, it makes a high pitched spraying sound when I first crank up
since I put the JET on. I guess it is the fuel injected equivalent of a
choke. It goes away once it warms up so it doesnt bug me.

Bill
'97 SS/T