Re: Cal Event up on Event List

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 14:00:05 EDT

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> Damnit Shaun!, I was gonna send a snappy come back, but I can't think of
> anything bad about CA!!! I'll have to get back to you on this...
>
> T.

  Hey, here's a few: smog, earthquakes, skin cancer, imports with stupid tires
& booming bass everywhere, and Hollywood. ;-) Soon it will drop off the map
and they will have to hold their DML event in Nevada!! BWWWAAAAHAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!

:-)

> Subject: DML: Cal Event up on Event List
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> Date: 10/9/98 9:10 AM
>

> Taking Jon's wonderful suggestion, I've put the California Event up on the

   Hmmm, I dunno, that sounds kinda sarcastic to me. ;-)

> event list on the DML Website. The details are kinda sketchy right now but
> we're working on it. Maybe while the other members of the list are buried up
> to their roofs in snow, we could have a beach party... -_^
> (I know, low blow... just teasing all you poor unfortunate, soon to be
> snowbound souls. <insert evil chuckle here>)

  Grrrr.... :-P

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |