Re: Retractable Antenna

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 14:08:36 EDT

At 02:17 PM 10/8/98 , you wrote:
>Has anyone ever gone about installing a retractable antenna on their Dak? I
>noticed the Xenon Dakota had one and was wonder how hard this was to do and
>where I could get a kit from and how much it would cost...Thanks,
>Ben

Short term memory sacrificed for decades of partying (damn right it was
worth it) but I think I've seen some at Poop Boys and maybe even
WallyWorld. For sure they sell them through JCWhitney (39.95 stainless or
black) Don't know about install.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6  3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

I would not want to live in a cartoon world... Too many people have too much access to too much dynamite.