Re: RE:DML Sticker Definitions

From: George Dorn (gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 14:19:37 EDT

Shaun,your thoughts/ideas sound dead on,go for it!!!!,I haven't seen them since
the
original inception,can u pop up a locator so I can look @ the latest ???Also,does
anyone know (Jack-u usually have 'em)who has web sites re calvin stickers and/or
your general all around ferb/chebby bashin stuff ????
tia----george----'89 Shelby Dakota #288