RE:DML Digest V3 #1452

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 15:19:46 EDT

Well, the best effect would be to die-cut the outline and have a black print
on a white vinyl sticker. All the effects would be preserved and it wouldn't
look "rectangular" like a bumper sticker. Will have to think on this a bit
more. Many folks like the "Whoosh" sticker... ^_^

Shaun H.
"We don't have earthquakes in California, we just Shake,Rattle and Rock n'
Roll!"
"Turn up the subwoofer, it's not measuring on the Richter Scale yet!"