Re[4]: RE: Re: Top speed 115?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 18:59:36 EDT

"Suitcase size hunks of dead cow", you got me drooling now! hehehe...
This is totally off content but I can't see your private email address...
You got a good chili recipe you can shoot up north????? It's getting cold
up here and it's football season! I need some quality chili, NOW :-)

My email address is fawcett@bu.edu if ya'all got one!

Dak Content: I'll bring the chili in my Dak to the tailgate party.

T.