Re: RT questions

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 19:38:57 EDT

When down and looked at a RT this afternoon. The local dealer has gotten
2 in. A red standard cab and a black club cab. A nice looking truck, I
really like it, but the interior is awful plain for such a good looking
truck. I think the interior in my 95 Dakota SLT is better looking, But
that was the only thing I found that I didn't like.

A couple of questions- what gear ratio comes as standard in these and do
they come standard with limited slip or do you have to order it? There
was no mention of limited slip on the window sticker. If it was
standard I though that it would be listed. The salesman didn't know a
dam thing except that it was a truck, real smart guy!!!!

Didn't get a chance to drive it, they couldn't find the keys. The
salesman called me after I got home and said that another salesman had
taken the keys for both trucks home with him. He had been showing the
trucks and just put the keys it his jacket. Guess I'll go drive it
tomorrow and see if it is as fast as all say.

Anybody want to buy a super clean 95 Dakota CC V-8, auto, limited slip
rear with 3.55 gears and only 42,000 miles on it.

Bob
95 Dakota V-8 CC
96 Impala SS
68 Camaro L78