Re: question

From: BJohn77777@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 22:48:31 EDT

David,

As ol' whiskeyjack pointed out, check to see if you have voltage at the horn
before you get serious an buy one. If you do not get the required results
with the voltmeter/test light at the horn, check to see if you have voltage at
the horn button in the steering wheel. Also, check fuse 6 (15 amp) in the
fuse box. The relay is located on the fuse panel , too. You may have a bad
"clockspring" in the steering wheel. Do you have tilt, cruise and all the
goodies? Try to move the steering wheel up and down while pressing on the
horn if you do. Do the other features work OK.
Anyway, I can guide you through the wiring if needed (via direct e-mail).

Bruce Johnson
92 Dak CC LE 5.2 Slushie

<< my last one screwed up so here i go again i have a 1992 dakota king
 cab V-8 and the horn is broke any suggestions as to how to fix
 it?

 thanx david houk