Bronco Front Suspension Parts

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 10 1998 - 09:26:17 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian <leefam@wcc.net>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Monday, October 05, 1998 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: DML: Re: Cranking up the Torsion Bars

>I uh...have one of those Broncos...(don't flame me!!) Hehe...easy to work
>on(the Dana 44, not the damn Bronco)...When are ya going to be doing
>this??? Mine is for sale(I am NOT soliciting anyone!!), but I might end up
>parting it out if no one buys it soon(it's been for sale for a LONG
time)...

>Just thought I'd inform you guys in case someone wanted/needed parts or the
>whole thing...
>
>I'm not going to find the front suspension missing one morning am I,
>Felix??:-)

Do you have full Insurance on that Bronco? Where do you live? Don't worry,
I don't need keys, I just happen to have a set of Ford try-out keys.
Remember, I towed and repo'ed cars for a number of years.

Seriously, If you end up parting it out, let me know. Depending on how far
you are from me, I may be interested in a few pieces.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219