Re: Re: answers to my question

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 10 1998 - 13:24:20 EDT

I agree 100%, trade it in for the platform you want and go from there.
Alot eaiser, and alot less problems in doing what you want.
______________________

---Walter_Felix <Walter_Felix@email.msn.com> wrote:

> Not to be critical, but it sound like your trying to reinvent the
wheel.
> I'm all for making some unusual and/or major modifications, but I
think you
> really need to look at how much time, money and work will be
involved on
> this conversion. What are you trying to achieve here? I'm also
planning
> some major redesign work on my truck, installing a straight axle and
a crate
> motor, but my goal is to build a show truck. If your doing this
because you
> want a V8 4x4, then your probably better off selling your motor and
truck
> and buying a V8 4x4.

==
George J Hooper

99 R/T, regular cab, Deep Amethyst
All the toys, except pwr seats.

Money cant buy happiness. You have to convert it into toys to be happy.