Re: Dak Grief

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sun Oct 11 1998 - 09:25:37 EDT

Better than tasting the windshield, like I would in my 92 NO AIRBAG Dak...

At 11:10 PM 10/10/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Some people have no respect for the Dak.
>
>As I was driving home from working late, some [fill in favorite
>expletive
>here] ran a red light not a mile from my house and hit my 1994 Dakota SL
>V8. I miss my Dak already. I just bought it a few months ago.
>
>I'm frankly surprised I didn't break the [fill in expletive here]'s
>face.
>
>Boy, the gas generator (lead azide?) for airbags tastes nasty!
>
>--John K.
> Owner of a maimed 1994 5.2L V8 SL Extended Cab

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!