Re: RE: Fault Code 32 HELP!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 05:17:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/98 1:19:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
HKUSP40578@AOL.COM writes:

<< Should I check the vacuum line so that it is connected properly? or if it
is
 worn? if the line is bad would this produce a loud hissing noise coming from
 the engine bay? about how much are the egr valves? >>
Yeah, check for both. It may make a hissing noise if its either worn badly or
off totally! But most likely its not either. I really think its the valve
itself. The hose is a rubber hose and probably seated on the manifold quite
well, it would take a nice yank to get it off after all those miles. 60 or 70
bucks
Eric