RE:Stickers !!!

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 11:36:25 EDT

I must've missed the "long preachy post" on this issue (it wasn't in any of
the digests) so I'm sorry if this offends that person.

   In any case, deciding on a sticker "set" shouldn't be too hard. I've
watched art shows take on over a thousand works and come up with an overall
winner. The trick is to just take some votes. Someone just needs to count
the votes.
   It's obvious that Lance is satisfied with some of the designs already set
out and is going to print with some of them. If any of the ones he's doing
are my modified ones, I'll be more than happy to send him the postscript files
for them so his "art guy" can work with vector instead of bitmap files.
   I'd recommend 3 sticker styles to be "official". One that primarilly
features the DML logo, one combo, and one that primarilly features the SPRam.
This should be a big enough selection for anyone on the list and we would then
have "offical" stickers. I don't have a problem with independent stickers
being created either. Some folks like to drive their own road.
   I am working on the "Circular" design and the "Windsheild" banner, so I
hope to have them finished soon, Probably by Thursday.

Shaun H.